Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Childrens Book or Adult Erotica?

1 Happy St., the website that brought you such popular games as Birdfeeder or Bong and Kazoo or Hash Pipe, introduce the new game that will soon be sweeping the nation. It's time to play Children's Book or Adult Erotica.

The rules are simple. Just guess if the actual book title listed is a children's book or adult erotica. Sounds easy, right? Good luck.

  1. Hot Crossed Buns (answer)
  2. Teaching Little Fingers to Play (answer)
  3. What Do You Do With a Tail Like This? (answer)
  4. Daddy's Little Girl (answer)
  5. Un, Deux, Trois (answer)
  6. Sweet Dreams and Happy Endings (answer)
  7. Fun Is A Feeling (answer)
  8. Shake, Shake, Shake (answer)
  9. Bedtime Stories for Big Boys & Girls (answer)
  10. My Favorite Tree (answer)
  11. Animals At The Farm (answer)
  12. I'm Going To Eat You (answer)
  13. Big Girls Don't Cry (answer)
  14. Where Does The Wind Blow? (answer)
  15. Bedtime, Playtime (answer)
  16. Armadillo Ray (answer)
  17. I Smell Honey (answer)
  18. Naughty Nautical Neighbors (answer)
  19. Ten In The Bed (answer)
  20. Karen's Toys (answer)

Labels: , |

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I'm shocked that I got 5 wrong. I thought I'd be a better judge of Erotica/Kid book titles.

    I thought it was pretty funny that you put "My Favorite Tree" in there as a possible Erotic book. :)