Friday, September 15, 2006

Looks like somebody has a case of the Randoms

-My favorite part of Friday jean day at work is when somebody shows up looking like they scraped the bottom of their dresser for the gayest jeans they could find. It’s like they’ve never worn jeans before. The bonus is when there is a sighting of acid-washed jeans or even white socks with black shoes. Classic.

-Speaking of acid-washed jeans, isn’t it weird to think that all of those mullet-clad teenagers from the 80’s are approaching their 40’s now? The best is when they have a young kid who is now sporting the mullet. Kind of like a passing of the torch. I don’t know what my point is.

-I just read a story about a Middle-Eastern religious group that is mad about something. I’d link you to it, but you probably read a similar story yesterday. And the day before. And the day before that. And so on. And so on.

-Sometimes I’ll be flipping through the movie channels and I’ll notice a movie that I’ve never heard of, but it has a cast of like 3 or 4 Hollywood A-Listers in it and I’ll think to myself “why have I never heard of this?” Then after like 5 or 10 minutes of watching it, the reason becomes quite clear.

-I have nothing to do this weekend. Seriously. It’s the first time since March where I have no weekend plans on a Friday afternoon. So I’ll leave you with my weekend football picks: Lions +8.5, Ravens -11.5, Colts -13.5, Browns +10.5, Dolphins -6.5, Vikings +2, Eagles -3, Buccaneers +6, Saints +2, Rams -3, Seahawks -7, Jets +6, Chargers -11.5, Chiefs +10.5, Redskins +6, and Steelers -1.5

NOTE: Last week, I was 9-7

Labels: , , |

0 comments: