Thursday, September 07, 2006

Looks like somebody has a case of the Randoms

-Paris Hilton was pulled over last night for “driving erratically”. It turns out that she was drunk (or at least over the legal driving limit), but I’d be willing to bet that she normally drives that way. So could her being pulled over be considered a form of profiling?

-I love Thursdays. But only because I’ve made it a habit to make Thursday night my “Dairy Queen Heath Bar Blizzard” night.

-Reason # 447 that I am officially getting old. I read somewhere that Heath Bar Blizzards from Dairy Queen are the #2 most popular Blizzard, but most of the sales come from people over 40.

-I don’t know what gets me more excited; a pitcher who gets a no-hitter, or his media session afterwards if he’s Venezuelan. I so happy.

-Seriously, why do they make us mix that sh##?

-My least favorite part of the last two Septembers has been when the White Sox lose a game, everyone says their season is over. Then the next day when they win, everyone starts anticipating the playoffs again. Sometimes I wish I were a Cubs fan.

-Jill and I were in discussion to have Lyle Lovett’s “Nobody Knows Me” as our wedding song, but then I remembered that this song was used in 90210 after Dylan’s girlfriend (the Noxzema girl) was killed, and we can’t have that.

0 comments: