Friday, September 22, 2006

Lazy Fridays

  • So a bunch of guys do illegal steroids, then the guys who rat them out go to jail? What kind of screwed up system is that?
  • I want to go to Olive Garden sometime and order the "piskety".
  • As stressed out as I was last October, I'm almost glad that the Sox decided to suck their way out of contention this year. Candy corn anyone?
  • Did you see the season premier of The Office last night? An instant classic. The scene with the Jello mold was by far the funniest moment in the show ever. Can that really be done? My cubicle neighbor has a bunch of stuff that needs to be Jellofied.
  • Is it okay to find Jamie Pressley kind of attractive? That doesn't make me white trash by association does it?
  • What's the statute of limitations on how long I have to keep a greeting card? Is 10 seconds long enough?
  • Did anyone watch Survivor last night? I missed it. In case you hadn't heard, they've separated the teams by race this year. I'm not sure if their intention is to show that stereotypes are incorrect or that they are correct but just off the top of my head, here's a quick list of events the producers probably don't want to have happen this season:
    • An asian team member wins the car and subsequently drives it into the ocean.
    • The chubby white girl gets romantic with one of the black guys. (Ok so there isn't a chubby white girl this season, and I think we know why)
    • Someone on the white team says the words, "you people".
    • The hispanic team escapes the island and swims to Miami.

0 comments: