Friday, June 02, 2006

An offense punishable by death

So my cubicle neighbor came in to work today humming the most addictive song. Once it's in your head it will never leave. In fact, now everyone in our department is singing it. Over and over again. The same song. It's not even a good song but the moment I mention what song it is, it will be stuck in your head too. It's not even a song you have to hear sung. Simply the mention of the title would immediately get you humming it out loud. I debate even saying which song it is for fear that you will become so enraged at me for cursing your day that you might never visit this blog again. No I can't do it. It would just be too cruel.

UPDATE: click the image to hear the song

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    You're the best, around. And nothing's gonna ever bring you down. You're the best, around. And nothing's gonna ever bring you doooooooowwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn!