Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Urinal envy

I just had one of those moments in life where you wish you could go back in time and erase people's memories.

I walked into the men's room to take a tinkle. There's a stall and two urinals in there. The stall was occupied with some mystery feet and one urinal was occupied by a guy I work with, Dave. I took the remaining urinal between mystery feet and Dave and unzipped. That was when I noticed that this bathroom, like many others I've seen, had one urinal down lower for shorter people. This was surprising because this is at work where we don't get a lot of kid traffic at our urinals.

So I said, "Hey, mine's smaller than yours!"

The words were still hanging over my head in a bubble when I realized the grave implications of what I just said to Dave. That's right... I went into the bathroom, unzipped and said, "Hey, mine's smaller than yours!"

Immediately I went into damage control mode... "Ummm I mean the urinal is so low to the ground... hehe... When did we hire the Lollypop Guild?" Oh God, kill me now! Dave chuckled and got the hell out of there. I did the same because the last thing I wanted was to face Mystery Feet.

Labels: |

1 comments:

  1. Megan Says:

    I've told that urinal story to several people. I love it.