Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Tying up some loose ends

I thought I'd update you on some previous entries in which I told you I'd keep you posted.

-Old Guy is still calling me "Mike".

-I still get a Sun-Times delivered to me every day.

-Joe Morgan has not had a chat in a while.

-Pluto, as far as I can tell, has not regained its planet status.

-Our Sears kitchen appliances arrived. Steve did a great job.

-"Entourage" concluded on Sunday with another stellar episode. Hard to believe the strong finish in Season 3 after the start that it had.

-"Snakes on a Plane" opened to subpar reviews and subpar attendance.

-Ozzie Guillen is still spewing nonsense almost daily.

-I went golfing again and did much better. Still shot a 112, but this was considerably better than last time. Now you can speculate on my previous score. I'll give you a hint - a decent club player could have shot my score after 36 holes.

-Today, we are exactly 1 month from my wedding day.

Labels: |

0 comments: