Sunday, January 15, 2006

Everyone likes me because I'm so humble

I still haven't decided what kind of blog I want this to be. I could just come in here and tell you what I'm all about... but that wouldn't be as fun as just letting you guess.


I could talk about my political thoughts and opinions, but then someone would come in here and say "oh this guy doesn't like ethenol subsidies so I don't like him". But that would be unfair because my problem with ethanol subsidies doesn't define who I am, only how I feel about those free-loading lazy farmers. So you can see why I'm hesitant to open up.

For example, I could come in here and tell you that Canadians can't be trusted because they're planning an invasion of the United States and they've begun by amassing a secret army along the US-Canada border and by undermining our economy by circulating worthless Canadian currency into our vending machines and toll booths. But then the next thing you know, I have thousands of blood-thirsty, Molson-drinking, moose-hugging Celine Dion and Eugene Levy look-alikes beating down my door with hockey sticks. See my point?

So I think I'll just keep you guessing.

One thing I will tell you is that I'm someone who is always asking questions. The world is a confusing place. Anyone who tells you they have it all figured out is lying to you and, most likely, a Commie pinko just looking for someone to stand in line with them for bread. So from time to time, I'll just throw a topic or two out there for you to discuss amongst yourselves.... or with the class. Don't be shy. If you've got something to share, by all means.. Let us know what you're thinking.

Today's topic for discussion is 'illegal aliens'. I think the best way to stop them from coming into the US would be to build a wall out of baby seal carcasses. This seems like the kind of idea the whole country could get behind. Discuss.

0 comments: